The Solution for Many Patients
Porcelain veneers are a wonderful conservative choice for creating a beautiful smile. Veneers are a layer of lab-fabricated porcelain bonded to the prepared surface of your teeth. They are used to enhance the color, shape, size, length and alignment of your teeth.
Today, porcelain veneers are color stable, strong once they are bonded to the teeth and have the capacity to last for many years. Porcelain veneers are the treatment of choice for the following reasons:
Porcelain Veneers – Benefits
- More conservative than crowns because they require less tooth reduction
- Last longer than bondings
- Look and feel more like natural teeth compared to bondings
- More stain resistant than bondings
- Used to close gaps or to straighten crowded teeth (instant orthodontics)
- Great solution for severely discolored teeth
- Excellent choice for teeth needing multiple changes
Porcelain Veneers – Right for You?
Porcelain veneers remain a treatment of choice only if minimal tooth is removed. This cosmetic procedure usually takes only two visits. Porcelain veneers have a high rate of patient acceptance and satisfaction.